1. Peter H.Gleick.Water and terrorism.Official Journal of World Water Council. Water Policy. 2006: 8 (6); 481-503. [DOI:10.2166/wp.2006.035
2. Ghazizadeh A R, Jalili Ghazizadeh M R, Ghaneh A A. Evaluation of water supply system components from the perspective of passive defense. The Second National Conference on Water and Wastewater with an operation approach. 2008. 1-8.
3. The general policies of the system in the affairs of passive defense announced by the Supreme Leader. 2011.
4. Eskandari H. Passive Defense Knowledge, Bustan hamid Publications, 2016, Tehran.
5. Movahhedinia G. Principles and foundations of passive defense. Malek Ashtar University of Technology Publications. Tehran. First Edition. 2008.
6. Masoumbeigi H, Jalili Ghazizadeh M R. Passive Defense Engineering in Downstream Hydroelectric Facilities, second International Conference on Dam and Hydroelectric Power Plants. 2008. 1-9.
7. Meimandi Parizi S, Kazeminiya A. Zoning of Kerman City Vulnerability based on the Principles of Passive Defense. Town and country planning. 2015; 7(1):119-44.
8. Riyahipur M, Kalantari M, Piri I. Crisis Management and Planning in Urban Water Supply Facilities Using Passive Defense Approach (Case Study: Yasouj City). Journal of Water and Wastewater; Ab va Fazilab (in persian). 2020; 31(2)L: 130-6.
9. Mohsenzade H, Razmara H, Dashti A, Roosta H, Nakhaee Fadafan H, Tavakoli Aminian S. Risk Assessment for Gas Chlorination Units of Water and Wastewater Treatment with FMEA Method. Journal of Water and Wastewater Science and Engineering. 2021; 5 (4): 31-40.
10. Hosseinvand Tabar S, Bahreini A, Ghaffari H R. Risk assessment of Jask drinking water supply system based on water safety program presented by the World Health Organization in 2019. The first research congress of students of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences in 2019.
11. Mortazavi M, Shahryari T, Fanaei F, Barikbin B. Safety Assessment of Supply and Distribution Management of Drinking Water in Torbat Jam Using WSP-QA TOOL Software. Iranian Journal of Research in Environmental Health. 2019; 5 (3): 230-238.
12. Ghandi M , Roozbahani A. Tehran's Drinking Water Supply Management in Pre Crisis Situations Using the Fuzzy PROMETHEE II Method. Journal of Water and Wastewater. 2018; 30(4): 1-15.
13. Tavakoli Aminian S, Aminian A A. Empowering passive defense in increasing the security of water supply to the residents of District 9 of Mashhad. Sixth International Conference on Comprehensive Crisis Management.
14. Carneiro R N, Damiao S, Benoliel M J. Water safety plans at EPAL's water supply system-tool to prioritize investments and mitigation actions. Water Science and Technology: Water Supply. 2015;15(5):1106-14. Pot W. Anticipating the future in urban water management: An assessment of municipal investment decisions. Water Resources Management. 2019; 33(4): 1297-1313. [DOI:10.1007/s11269-019-2198-3
15. Tsitsifli S, Tsoukalas DS. Water Safety Plans and HACCP implementation in water utilities around the world: benefits, drawbacks and critical success factors. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2019:1-3. [DOI:10.1007/s11356-019-07312-2
16. Regulation of Crisis Management and Passive Defense of the Ministry of Energy, notified by the Minister of Energy. Office of Crisis Management and Passive Defense. 2012: No. 37825/11/100.
17. Masoumbeigi H, Ghanizadeh Gh, Roshan Cheraghi B. Assessment of passive defense status in hospitals' food material and Pharmaceutical warehouses. Final report of the research project. 2020. School of Public Health, Baqiyatallah University of MedicalSciences, Tehran, Iran.
18. Tavakoli H R, Masoumbeigi H, Ardestani M, Karimi Zarchi A A, Kardan H. Study of environmental health status of food storages and fridges in one of Tehran province military forces in 2012. J Mil Med. 2014; 15 (4):259-266.
19. Jalali Farahani G R, Piri H, Nekouei M. Development of passive defense in drinking water supply of Yazd city by improving the weaknesses of the current situation. Scientific-Extensive Journal of Water and Wastewater Science and Engineering. 2018; 3: 39-51.
20. Masoumbeigi H, Ramavandi B. Security of water supply facilities from source to consumption. Baqiyatallah University Press. 2014; 6-22.
21. Najian M R. Design of water pumping stations and related facilities. Ventilation and Installations Monthly. 2013; 113: 22-49.
22. Zarghani S H, Kharazmi O A, Bakhshi Shadmehri F. The position of passive defense in the security of urban infrastructure with emphasis on water infrastructure. National Conference on Passive Defense and Sustainable Development. Ministry of Interior. 2016. 902-915.
23. Jafarizadeh O, hamzeh F. Passive Defense Indexation from Infrastructure Perspective in Urban Space. C4I Journal. 2018; 2 (3):92-114.