1. Sander M, Oxlund B, Jespersen A, Krasnik A, Mortensen EL, Westendorp RGJ, et al. The challenges of human population ageing.Age Aging. 2015;44(2):185-7 [DOI:10.1093/ageing/afu189
2. Flatt T. A New definition of aging? Front Genet. 2012;3:148. [DOI:10.3389/fgene.2012.00148
3. Azizi Zeinalhajlu A, Amini A, Tabrizi JS. Consequences of population aging in Iran with emphasis on its increasing challenges on the health system (Literature Review). Depiction Health. 2015;6(1):54-64. . [Persian]. https://doh.tbzmed.ac.ir/Article/doh-117.
4. Khodamoradi A, Hassanipour S, Daryabeigi Khotbesara R, Ahmadi B. The trend of population aging and planning of health services for the elderly.J Torbat Heydarieh Univ Med Sci. 2018;6(3):81-95. [Persian]
5. [Persian]. http://eprints.thums.ac.ir/1144/.
6. Ghanbari Moghadam A, Mohammadi Shahbolaghi F, Dalvandi A, Hoseinzade S. Relationship between lifestyle and general health among elderly people in Tehran. Salmand: Ir J Ageing. 2015;10(3):90-9. http://salmandj.uswr.ac.ir/article-1-830-en.html.
7. Maghsoudi A, Mohammadi Bavariani F, Salim S, Nejad-Haghighi E, Arabi H, Foruzanfar Z. The association between health promoting behaviors and quality of life in the elderly people of Ewaz, 2014-2015. Navid No. 2016;19(62):16-23. [Persian]. http://eprints.mums.ac.ir/10109/.
8. Saedi Z, Farahbakhsh K. Relation among quality of life, life style, academic performance with academic achievement in Isfahan university of medical sciences student's. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2016;9(3):176-85. .[Persian]. http://edcbmj.ir/article-1-998-en.html
9. Brett CE, Gow AJ, Corley J, Pattie A, Starr JM, Deary IJ. Psychosocial factors and health as determinants of quality of life in community-dwelling older adults. Qual Life Res.. 2012;21(3):505-16.
10. Panaghi L, Abarashi Z, Mansoori N, Dehghani M. Quality of life and related demographic factor of the elderly in Tehran. IJOA. 2010;4(2):77-87. http://salmandj.uswr.ac.ir/article-1-327-en.html.
11. Keshavarzafshar H, Eskandari N, Ghanbarian E, Anisi J, Rah Nejat A. The role of demographic variables and mental health in life quality of military retirees forces. J Nurse Physician War. 2018;5(17):46-54. [Persian] http://npwjm.ajaums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=484&sid=1&slc_lang=en
12. Stolzenberg RM, Lindgren J. Retirement and death in office of US Supreme Court justices. Demogr. 2010;47(2):269-98. doi: 10.1353/dem.0.0100. [DOI:10.1353/dem.0.0100
13. Goudarz talejerdi M, Vahdaninia V. The relationship between "Quality of life" and social support of the retired military personnel. Mil Caring Sci. 2019;5(4):263-72. [Persian]. https://www.sid.ir/en/Journal/ViewPaper.aspx?ID=690432. [DOI:10.29252/mcs.5.4.263
14. Pirouz F, Mohammadi Shahbolaghi F, Foroughan M. Prevalence of physical diseases and disorders in retired armed forces; a case study of Tehran city, Iran. Ir J War Public Health. 2017;9(1):53-60. [Persian]. https://ijwph.ir/article-1-630-en.html. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.ijwph.9.1.53
15. Vojudi B, Otared N, poursharifi H. On the comparison of interpersonal sensitivity and assertiveness between drug-dependent persons and ordinary people. Sci q Res Addict. 2015;8(31):109-18. [Persian]. http://etiadpajohi.ir/article-1-209-en.html
16. Harper A. The Soldier 360Â° Orgram: Strengthening Combat-Exposed, Noncommisioned US Army Officers' Interpersonal Sensitivity. Walden University. ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2017. 10272849.ACCESS DENNIED. 2017. http://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4713&context=dissertations.
17. Salehi A, Baghban I, Bahrami F, Ahmadi SA. The effect of emotion regulation training based on dialectical behavior therapy and gross process model on symptoms of emotional problems. JRes Med Sci. 2012;14(2):49-55. [Persian]. https://sites.kowsarpub.com/zjrms/articles/93581.html.]
18. Baradaran M, Tahmasebi M, MirzaeiM. The moderating role of social support in the relationship between interpersonal sensitivity and cyber addiction. Soc Psychol Res. 2021;10(40):119-34. [Persian] https://dx.doi.org/10.22034/spr.2021.127717
19. Rezaei N, Sohrabi A, Zoghipaidar MR. The effectiveness of compassion focused therapy on impulsiveness, interpersonal sensitivity and self-mutilation in borderline personality disorder. Knowl res Appl Psychol. 2018; 19(4):44-55. [Persian] https://dx.doi.org/10.30486/jsrp.2018.545636
20. Narimani M, Porzoor P, Basharpour S. Comparison of interpersonal sensitivity and emotional balance in students with and without specific learning disorder. J Learn Disabil. 2015;5(1):125-41. [Persian]. http://jld.uma.ac.ir/article_367.html?lang=en.
21. Wedgeworth M, LaRocca MA, Chaplin WF, Scogin F. The role of interpersonal sensitivity, social support, and quality of life in rural older adults. Geriatr Nurs. 2017;38(1):22-6.
22. Najjarpoor Mohammadabadi E, Ghanbari Hashemabadi B, Mazaheri M. The effectiveness of brief object relations psychotherapy on reduction of interpersonal sensitivity, interpersonal awareness and need for approval of individuals with avoidant personality syndrome. Couns Cult Psychother. 2017;8(31):79-104. [persian]. https://dx.doi.org/10.22054/qccpc.2017.24455.1589.
23. Narimani M, Amini M, Abolghasemi A, Zahed Babolan A. comparison of mindfulness and anxiety Sensitivity among students with compulsive hoarding and body dysmorphic. J Clin Psychol. 2013;5(3):23-33. [Persian]. https://dx.doi.org/10.22075/jcp.2017.2133.
24. Majideh HK, Nahid R, Ehya G, Maryam N, Montazeri A. Validity and reliability of the persian version of the elderly quality of life validity questionnaire (CASP-19). Payesh. 2017;16(3):422-31.- [Persian]. http://payeshjournal.ir/article-1-166-en.pdf.
25. Ebrahimi TM, Ghofranipour F, Hajizadeh E, Abedini M, Montazeri A. Information source, educational needs and favorite training methods of reproductive age women with vaginitis. Payesh. 2016;15(4):431-42. [Persian]. https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?ID=504984.
26. Byramy M, Hashemy T, Ashory M. Effectiveness of emotional regulation training on students social adaptation and interpersonal sensitivity. Soc Psychol Res. 2017;7(27):1-14. [Persian].
28. Asemi N, Chitsaz A, Asgari K, Mehrabi H, Jahanbazi A. Cognitive_ behavioral stress management and its impact on somatization, obsessive-compulsive disorder, interpersonal relationship sensitivity and Vertigo signs in females with somatoform Vertigo. J Adv Med Biomed Res. 2013;21(88):63-75. [Persian]. http://repository.zums.ac.ir/id/eprint/3708/.
29. Wilhelm K, Boyce P, Brownhill S. The relationship between interpersonal sensitivity, anxiety disorders and major depression. J Affect Disord. 2004;79(1-3):33-41.
30. Masillo A, Valmaggia L.R, Saba R, Brandizzi M, Lindau J, Solfanelli A, et al. Interpersonal sensitivity and functioning impairment in youth at ultra-high risk for psychosis. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatr. 2016;25(1):7-16. [DOI:10.1007/s00787-015-0692-6
31. Rimaz S, Abolghasemi J, Seraji S. The relationship of different dimensions of social support with older adults' quality of life in the 8th district of Tehran in 2013. J Edu community Health. 2015;2(1):29-37. [Persian]. http://jech.umsha.ac.ir/article-1-102-en.html.
32. Tavana MM. Determining the status of different dimensions of NAJA retirees' health and promoting these dimensions. J Police Med. [Persian]. http://dx.doi.org/10.30505/9.4.3.
33. Hosseini A, Mjdy A, Hassani G. Investigating the role of social support on the quality of life of the elderly in Mashhad in 2014. J Gerontol. 2016;1(2):10-8. [Persian]. http://joge.ir/article-1-97-en.html. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.joge.1.2.10
34. Shaabani J, Rahgoi A, Nourozi K, Rahgozar M, Shaabani M. The relationship between self-efficacy and quality of life among elderly people. Salmand: J Aging. 2017;11(4):518-27. . [Persian]. https://salmandj.uswr.ac.ir/article-1-1170-en.html. [DOI:10.21859/sija-1104518
35. Babak A, Daneshpajouhnejad P, Davari S, Aghdak P, Pirhaji O, Jahangiri O. Quality of life among the elderly under the protection of health and treatment centers in Isfahan Province, Iran, and its relationship with depression and body mass index. JOIMS. 2016;34(393):885-92. . [Persian]. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317011804.
36. Menlibayeva K, Karp L, Baigulova G, Baigenzheeva R, Baldanbayeva D, Karpikbayeva ZA. Assessment of quality of life of retired population. Educ Chang Soc. 2016;1:41-6. https://www.ijrssh.com/admin/upload/1443860347_K_K_Menlibayeva_6.pdf . [DOI:10.15181/atee.v1i0.1316
37. Aydın A, Hiçdurmaz D. Interpersonal sensitivity and nursing. J Psychiatr Nurse 2016;7(1)45-9. DOI: 10.5505/phd.2016.96158. [DOI:10.5505/phd.2016.96158
38. Tajigharajeh S, Safari M, Sarboozi Hosein Abadi T, Sarboozi Hosein Abadi Sh, Kargar M, Panahi M, et al. Determining the relationship between emotional intelligence and interpersonal sensitivity with quality of work life in nurses. J Educ Health Promot. 2021:10(1):174-83. DOI:10.4103/jehp.jehp_612_20.